It just seems to be one of those times of year for me at the moment. I can spend ages working away with nothing obvious to show for it and then, months later, multiple projects surface all at once.
So right now I'm working on my first Warhammer 40,000 gamebook but the projects that are currently seeing the light of day include:
- Temple of the Spider God - my first digital gamebook released by Tin Man Games.
- Red-Handed - part one of my new Pax Britannia novel Time's Arrow, available as an ebook only.
- The Doll's House - a short story that appears in the House of Fear horror anthology (edited by Jonathan Oliver).
- Ephrael Von Stern: Sister of Sigmar - my Warhammer Warped Visions comic strip that appears in the complete Daemonifuge from Black Library.
And then today I discover that Monstrous Missions - which features my Doctor Who story Terrible Lizards (published Feburary 2012) - has a cover! Unfortunately it doesn't feature any dinosaurs* but it stil makes the book feel just that little bit more real.
I'm particularly excited about this release because it will be the first book of mine** that my First Born will be able to read for himself.
* The 'monster' is inspired by Gary Russell's story Horror of the Space Snakes.
** Other than Go Go, Crazy For Those Bones.