Saturday 13 December 2014

Short Story Saturday: You'd Better Be Good, For Goodness' Sake

Is it really two years ago that I posted news about having my first Judge Dredd story published? Well the new festive issue is out today (not that it is particularly festive) and I'm in it again. :-)


My first published Dredd story was about a juve called Simon with latent psi-powers unleashed as a consequence of the Chaos Bug. My second Dredd story, a two-parter, was about a Judge going rogue, motivated by the desperate desire for justice for his family.

My latest offering was always intended to be a festive treat and features something to do with the holiday season that I've written about before... And that's all I'm saying, other than, "Happy Christmas, Stephen Volk!"

I was tempted to go with "'Twas the night before Christmas," but didn't think I'd get away with it. That said, how many other Christmas references can you spot in You'd Better Be Good, For Goodness' Sake...?

To know what the hell I'm talking about, you'd better pick up your copy of the Judge Dredd Megazine #355 when it comes out later this week.


No comments: